Agtrailer products as designed and supplied by Coombridge Industries Ltd are warranted against faulty workmanship and defective materials for a period of 12 months from the date of purchase. Such warranty is subject to the following conditions:
- This warranty covers the repair or replacement of parts or machinery sold by Coombridge Industries Ltd and damaged as a result of faulty workmanship of materials in such part of machinery. It does not extend to any other loss or damage including consequential loss or damage to other property or persons.
- No responsibility will be accepted for repairs made other than by Coombridge Industries Ltd or its accredited agent and without prior authorisation by Coombridge Industries Ltd.
- Without limiting the generality of paragraph 1 above, this warranty does not cover the following;
Procedure for recovery under warranty: No loss or damage will be covered under warranty unless the following procedure is followed by the purchaser.
- (a) Losses sustained through delay in delivery.
- (b) Travel expenses.
- (c) Damage caused by accident, misuse or abuse.
- (d) Damage to any goods, which have been altered or modified by someone other than Coombridge Industries Ltd or its authorised dealers.
- (a) If the purchase is through an authorised dealer:
- i. Contact the dealer who will advise Coombridge Industries of details of the goods concerned, the loss or damage sustained and the circumstances in which the loss or damage arose.
- ii. Coombridge Industries Ltd will then decide if such loss or damage is within the terms of warranty and shall advise the dealer as to how the loss or damage is to be repaired.
- (b) If the purchase is made direct with the manufacturer:
- The loss or damage should be reported directly to Coombridge Industries Ltd who will advise whether it is covered by the warranty and direct the purchaser accordingly as to what action is to be taken.